2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow for sale in Battle Close, Seaford
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Off Road Parking for several Cars
- Close to Countryside Walks
- Set in a Cul-de-Sac
- Sought After Location close to Primary School
- Potential to extend subject to necessary Consents
- EPC Rating E
Priced to Sell.
This two-bedroom Bungalow offers two reception rooms, a lovely garden and off-road parking for several cars.
The property is approx. 1.5miles from Seaford town centre with it's mainline train station and a short walk from the local Primary school.
A local Convenient Store, the Brighton/Eastbourne and Local bus services and Downland walks are only a short walk away.Entrance Hall
- The Entrance Hall leads to all rooms and gives access to the Loft.Lounge
- The Lounge is a light and airy room with a feature fire place. The window overlooks the front garden.Dining Room
- The Dining Room with windows on three sides and... Read more