4 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow for sale in Hurdis Road, Seaford
- Bungalow with Fantastic Views over Seaford Bay
- Four Bedrooms
- Walking Distance to Bishopstone Main Line Railway Station
- Modern Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Short walk to Local and Brighton/Eastbourne Bus services Seaford Sailing Club and Promenade approx. 1 mile away
- Family Bathroom and Wet Room
- Private and South West Facing Rear Garden
- EPC Rating C
This bungalow is beautifully situated in an elevated position and enjoys stunning, panoramic views over Seaford Bay and the Newhaven port.
This is a semi-detached, 4 bedroom chalet bungalow which has been modernised and fitted with a Hive Home device by way of which one can control the heating thermostat, lights etc via your mobile phone. The property has been extended and deceptively spacious, stylishly refurbished and offers versatile accommodation.
The bungalow offers a bedroom and a family bathroom on the ground floor and a further three bedrooms and a wet room on the first floor. The modern kitchen with granite worktops integrated appliances overlooks the rear garden... Read more