3 Bedroom Terraced House for sale in Brooklyn Road, Seaford
- Spacious Family Accommodation
- Chain Free
- Convenient Town Centre Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Double Aspect Reception Room
- Short Walk to Public Transport Services
- Newly Decorated
- EPC Rating D
This spacious light and airy family home is newly decorated, vacant and end of chain.
The town centre linked end-of-terrace property offers three spacious bedrooms, a lounge and dining room joined into one very spacious reception room.
The property is approx. a five minute walk from the Seaford mainline train station, Brighton/Eastbourne bus routes and the seafront.Entrance Hall
- The property is accessed via a small front garden.Lounge/Dining Room
- By removing the dividing wall between the Lounge and the Dining Room the previous owners created a spacious double aspect Reception Room with a door leading to the Kitchen.Kitchen... Read more