3 Bedroom Detached House for sale in Bramber Road, Seaford
- Spacious Detached End of Chain Property
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Garage plus 2 x Off Road Parking
- Views toward Seaford Head
- Short Walk to Town Centre
- Under Floor Heating in the Kitchen and Bathroom
- A Stone's Throw from Local Schools
- EPC C
This is an attractive fully modernised detached family home in an immaculate state of repair and decoration and is laid with high quality woollen carpets. The property is in a preferred location near local schools, the Esplanade and the town centre with access to the Seaford main line train station and bus routes.
Accommodation comprises of three double bedrooms, light and airy lounge with French doors leading to a private rear garden, dining room, a modern fully integrated kitchen and bathroom both with under floor heating .
The property offers a garage with off-road parking behind an electric gate and a private rear garden. The Worcester Boiler was insta... Read more